Comprehensive Coaching Workshop
- A set of learning and development actions, tailored to each of their people, which can be implemented immediately and sustained over time.
- A broad range of capabilities that will help people to learn/develop, and the confidence to use them.
- Full engagement in and understanding of their learning/development role and how it can be a "natural" part of leadership.
- The business case for effective learning and development:
- Engagement: Generating commitment, energy, confidence and competence
- Performance Improvement: Having crucial conversations and raising "the bar"
- Identifying Potential: Assessing potential with "stretch" assignments
- Career Development: Being the "eyes and ears" of the organisation
- Making learning and development operationally effective:
- The Wadenhoe Model® and critical connections between each element
- Stretching and supporting people to move their learning and development from passive adherence to active practice?
- Practice in using the Four Energisers: Commitment, Energy, Confidence & Competence:
- Recognising their current Coaching Capabilities and how this might be broadened.
- Helping people to expand their learning/development network
- Action plans for capitalising on all learning/development opportunities
To discuss this further please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.