Commitment - Getting management buy-in
- Developing the leadership skills and passion that create a desire for action amongst all stakeholders
- Identifying business areas where Talent Development will have an immediate impact.
- Building a business case, based on our "case card" methodology
Clarity - Talent for what?
- Recognising the Core Transferable Intellectual and Temperament Qualities required for success
- Identifying the "step changes" in these Qualities as people move within an Organisation
- Understanding the changing contexts which can affect success
Exploration - Finding talent everywhere
- Developing line managers as the "eyes and ears" for talent identification and development
- Making it easier for line managers to identify and communicate about talented people
- Using tailored Assessment/Development Centres in the right context
Engagement - Nurturing talent|
Creating a coaching culture where line managers are nurturing and "stretching" their people through:
Transfer: Breaking conventional boundaries
- Energising Senior Management as Champions and Sponsors for Talent Development
- Creating processes and protocols to underpin Senior Management activities
- Encouraging informal networks
Impact: Evaluation & Measures|
- Testing the original business "case card" against an equivalent "score card"
- Developing a process that measures R.O.I. and R.O.E. (where "E" is expectations)
- Expressing business impact in the form of a clear Cost/Benefit analysis