80% That Really Counts!
This email follows our recent Newsletter about Wadenhoe Consultancy research into the 80% of learning and development that does not
take place in a formal "training" environment and how it might help you.
Click here to read the newsletter.
Here are two recent quotes from organisations that we have been talking to:
Why is this when we know that "learning is a natural activity that takes place in a largely uncontrived way as part of everyday life?" - W. L. French.
- "We're spending a lot of money on structured, high quality off-job training courses, but struggle afterwards to implement the learning. The result is that if it doesn't work everyone blames the course".
- "We've worked hard at developing a Learning Organisation, with a balance between individual ownership and organisational support for learning and development. By now it should be working naturally - but it's not!"
The outputs from our major research on "Auditing Natural Learning" can now provide you with all the practical solutions you need to answer four major questions:
More information is available from our recent Newsletter, or by contacting
Sue Bell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please contact me direct at this address.
- How do you overcome the Blocks and Barriers to learning?
- How do you engage and energise people in learning?
- How can you move learning from "passive adherence" to "active practice"?
- How can learning be accelerated using a wide-ranging "helper" network?
We hope to have the opportunity of sharing some of our unique work with you.
Thanks for taking the time to read this email.